When it comes to diet and fitness every one of us have tried a whole bunch of ideas of keeping ourselves fit and working but its not surprising that it hadn’t worked most of the time. Android developers has identified this cycle of unsystematic system and came up with a solution,Calorific App. Its a really useful application for all those out there want to track what they eat ,how healthy it is and how much will it effect their overall fitness.
Calorific app is possibly the best solution I could think of. It provides you a lot of options in the food category so that you would not miss any possible parameter that could determine how healthy stuff you eat. Calorific categorizes food stuff into three categories ,first is health second is normal and the third one is bad for health. Based on the data you feed according to what you eat and what quantity of it ,it gives you a systematic pie chart of how much healthy was the stuff you had just eaten. And how positively or negatively it could effect your health. You can track this data on hourly basis and at the end of the day this application will provide you the data of whole day in one pie chart. And you could able to figure out where you should actually work while improving your health.
* Instant Food Search — it shows you the food as you type them, plus groups similar foods together. Try searching for “Apple” — instead of getting 20 different types of Apples, you get varied apple foods.
* Five-Star Rating — instant feedback to tell you how healthy your meals are
* Your Ratio vs. Ideal Ratio — contrast your food intake with the ideal, and work to improve your diet. The food colors are based on nutrition research, and
* More Info section for each category teaches you about food — select this after searching for food.
* Water Tracking — helps you log how many cups you drink per day
Let’s face it: calorie counting is hard.
Healthier eating is easy, and Calorific can help you do that.
Calorific is brought to you by WorkSmart Labs, a leading wellness technology company, with over 7 million users worldwide using our fitness and diet apps.